Learn more about our healthcare partner, Singing River Health System!
Our organization makes it a priority to maintain access to accommodating facilities that can fit the needs of all of our patients. We perform our bariatric surgery procedures at Singing River Health System. Singing River Health System is a MBSAQIP Accredited Center. We have dedicated operating room teams as well as dedicated in-patient and out-patient services.
For more information on Singing River Health System and their locations across the Mississippi Gulf Coast, go to https://singingriverhealthsystem.com/areas-of-care/weight-loss-surgery/.
From Singing River Health System’s website:
#1 in Mississippi for Patient Safety in Bariatric Surgery
Singing River Hospital’s bariatric surgery program is accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®).
This accreditation means that they are a Comprehensive Bariatric Surgery center offering safe, high-quality care for bariatric surgical patients. Our weight loss surgery program has a proven track record in terms of patient safety and outcomes and that our program meets the rigorous requirements and guidelines established by MBSAQIP.
These benefits are eligible for patients of our weight loss program:
Singing River Healthplex Bariatric Patients Benefits:
- Bariatric patients are included in the clinical integration program. This program entitles you to a 30 day complimentary membership, including a weekly training appointment with the Clinical Integration Coordinator. These session are designed to help you transition from surgery to the Healthplex.
- Choice of the ATP (Aquatic Transition Program) or STP (Supervised Transition Program) for 30 days
- If you sign up for a year of membership, half off the enrollment fee and 90 days complimentary will be given
YMCA Bariatric Patient Benefits
- Check with us to get your guest punch card for the YMCA. These are non-transferrable and must be redeemed within six month.
- You will be able to get a one-on-one consultation with a trainer for aquatic or personal training. Ongoing personal training is available for a fee.
- Patients will get your $50 joining fee waived. After your punch card is used, regular monthly fees start. Ask about the YMCA scholarships if needed or eligibility for your company to have a corporate membership rate.
- Follow the YMCA online and on Facebook for various programs throughout the year!